- Heavy duty nylon--big time. This is no cheap-arse Wallie World bag.
- The zipper is top-notch. There is virtually no chance of me being able to ruin this zipper. It's just that tough.
- The snaps are very nice. I can't foresee wearing these out, at least not for years and years. Especially since I don't plan on attaching it to my other MOLLE pack in the imminent future.
- It has an internal mesh divider and two mag-pouch type pockets for organizing almost anything imaginable, provided it's small.
- The included shoulder strap is about 2" wide and cut out of heavy-duty nylon webbing, making it nice and comfy. It does not dig into your shoulder.
- Repeat number 1.
- The only thing I can think to complain of is that it doesn't fit an 8.5" x 11" folder or notebook. This is easily remedied by using a smaller-sized notebook or Palm Pilot type device.
Retailers' websites: www.countycomm.com or www.lapolicegear.com
Price: It is on sale now for 16.99 plus shipping from both retailers. Get it while it's cheap!
Berserker's Overall Rating: 4.5 Stars.
This product is Berserker Endorsed!