Friday, October 12, 2007

Mercop/Alpha Innovations Jaw Jacker Knuckledusters.....

Just a week or so ago I posted on the USN something along the lines of "If I had the money for Jaw Jackers, I'd get them" in reply to a poster who said they were a lot better than what I had.
Lo! and behold, BoerBoelGuy, out of the kindness of his heart, sent me a pair of JJs. I am astounded by how strong and lightweight they are--and comfortable. When I get home to my heavy bag on Thanksgiving Break, I will throw a few punches and see whether they're just as comfortable when actually striking something/someone.

Here's a few pics!




Manufacturer's Website: Alpha Innovations LLC
Designer's Review Page: Mercop's Review Page.
Price: $22.00 shipped.
Berserker's Overall Rating: FIVE STARS!

This product is Berserker Endorsed!
PMZ

No comments: