Below are some pros and cons of this particular tool.
- Lighter and thinner than other Gerber-brand multitools.
- Black-Oxide coating is nonreflective and tacticool.
- Pliers are very easy to deploy-just grip the handles and snap your wrist. They'll slide out and lock into place automagically.
- Is compatible with the Gerber Toolbox bit set.
- Like all other Gerber tools, the MP400 comes with a ballistic nylon belt pouch.
- Not spring-loaded.
- Slightly less sturdy than other models, torsion-wise.
- Screwdrivers, shears, knife blade, and other tools are harder to get at than on other models due to the design.
- Can be a pain to adjust.
Price: Anywhere from 45-55.00 from various dealers. I got mine on Efunctional.com
Berserker's Overall Rating: 4 Stars. This is a great tool but has a few minor problems that may or may not bother you, depending on how much of a gear snob you are.
Great tool for a great price.
Go get one!